Do 2020 YOUR Way Houston was LIVE on Saturday, September 12, 2020.
THANK YOU to everyone who joined us for this special edition of the annual Houston event on September 12th.
You raised critical funding for cutting-edge lung cancer research and essential patient support services through the GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer. We hope you will take a few moments to watch our event day program if you haven't had the opportunity to do so yet.
Your Award Winners
Top Fundraising Teams as of Event Day
- 1 - Houston Methodist Hospital, Team Captain Bianca Kinsey
- 2 - Team Lung Love, Team Captains, Janie Aranda and Kristy Rogers
- 3 - I AM KUSTOR, Team Captain Paul Resurreccion
Top Individual Fundraisers as of Event Day
- 1 - Min Kim, Houston Methodist Hospital
- 2 - Janie Aranda, Team Lung Love
- 3 - Jay Nance, Houston Methodist Hospital
Largest Team - Team Lung Love, Team Captains, Janie Aranda and Kristy Rogers with 17 team members
Most Creative T-shirt Design - Janie Aranda, Team Lung Love
Most Team Spirit
Team Lung Love, Houston, TX - Not only were team captains Janie Aranda and Kristy Rogers members of this year's event committee, they also developed numerous pre-event promotional videos to help spread the word for this year's event! Thank you again Ladies!
5 Things to Do After Event Day
- VIEW event day photos
- SHARE Your event day using #do2020yourwayhouston, #beatlungcancer and tag us @go2foundation
- JOIN the conversation in the GO2 in Motion Facebook group
- SHARE your feedback by taking our brief post-event survey
- RELAX - Put your feet up and feel our gratitude!