November 7, 2021
Staten Island to Central Park
Challenge yourself to run the 2021 TCS New York City marathon with the GO2 Foundation Endurance Team. Use your lung power to inspire others, while building community and transforming lung cancer survivorship!
2019 NYC Marathon runners Courtney and Pete (a lung cancer survivor)
Team Member Details
Fundraising Minimum of $3,500
• guaranteed paid entry into the 2021 TCS NYC Marathon
• team member benefits include:
- individual and group fundraising coaching
- 16 week customized virtual race training program through our training partner, Kopf Running
- team jersey and swag
- invitation to the team celebration brunch for you and a guest – Saturday, November 6, 1pm
- cheer supplies for your supporters
Questions? Email Susan Smedley, our National Manager of Community and Endurance Fundraising Events.
GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer is the ‘go-to’ global force serving and advocating for the needs of the entire lung cancer community.