Do 2020 YOUR Way Philadelphia was LIVE on Sunday, October 4, 2020
THANK YOU to everyone who joined us virtually for the 10-year Anniversary Philadelphia event on October 4th.
You raised critical funding for cutting-edge lung cancer research and essential patient support services through the GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer. We hope you will take a few moments to watch the event day program if you haven't had the opportunity to do so yet.
Your Award Winners
Top Fundraising Teams as of Event Day
- 1 - Team Tuso and the East Coast Kids, Team Captain Amber Tuso
- 2 - The E-Team, Team Captain Joshua Daub
- 3 - Team Connie, Team Captain Nicole Famularo
Top Individual Fundraisers as of Event Day
- 1 - Barbara Addario, Team Tuso and the East Coast Kids
- 2 - Amber Tuso, Team Tuso and the East Coast Kids
- 3 - Nicole Famularo, Team Connie
Largest Team - Team Tuso and the East Coast Kids, Team Captain Amber Tuso with 19 team members
Team With the Most States Represented - The E-Team, Team Captain Joshua Daub with 4 states
Most Creative Indoor 'Do 2020 YOUR Way Activity - Team Tuso and the East Coast Kids
Team Tuso got the kids involved and made a delicious breakfast!
Most Creative Outdoor 'Do 2020 YOUR Way' Activity - Team Tuso and the East Coast Kids
Team Tuso also took their activities outside and tie dyed their shirts!
Most Creative T-shirt Design - Devereaue Emmi, Fox Chase Cancer Center
Devereaue and her teammate created shirts with their mom and dad to show who they walked for on Sunday.
Best Team Spirit - Lisa's Legacy, Team Captain Jen Lohr
Lisa's Legacy encouraged participation before and during the weekend showing how they were doing 2020 THEIR way.
5 Things to Do After Event Day
- GIVE your feedback by taking our brief post-event survey.
- SHARE your event weekend using #do2020yourwayphilly, #beatlungcancer and tag us @go2foundation or email us at email@example.com.
- JOIN the conversation in the GO2 in Motion Facebook group.
- RELAX - Put your feet up, and feel our gratitude!