Has the full or half marathon you have been training for this fall been canceled? Are you looking for a way to challenge yourself and keep motivated?
Have you ever wished you could create your perfect walking or running race course? Now YOU can be the race director with GO2 Foundation's My Perfect Marathon and help those impacted by lung cancer.
- Choose you perfect date, place and start time.
- Design your perfect course: Will it start downhill, middle miles in the shady woods, finish along (or in) a lake? Or will it wind through town with ice cream or coffee stops along the way?
- Place water stops and cheer sections where YOU need or want them.
- Ask a friend to act as cheer squad captain to help bring your vision to life (not required, but we will train them how!)
- Train and follow local CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19
- Set your fundraising goal and share your fundraising page with friends and family. See About Event for information on awesome fundraising incentives you will receive.
When you run or walk your perfect 10K, half or full marathon, you not only complete the best race for YOU, your efforts raise awareness of lung cancer and much needed funds for patient services and clinical research projects.
Click About Event to see what your fundraising efforts can earn.
*If you are interested in having your fundraising count toward a fundraising minimum for a future race in which we are a charity partner, please email Susan.