Fundraise with the GO2 Foundation Endurance Team!
Participate in the GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer’s endurance team and help raise funds for lung cancer research, legislative advocacy, and patient/caregiver support services.
As a team member, you will be supported as you work toward your goal of completing a marathon or half marathon race and toward your goal of impacting patient lives NOW!
How it Works
If you did not gain entry through other means, you may still be able to participate! Our team has a limited number of entries available. Secure your spot today by submitting a request below to join our team!
Runners who have already gained entry to the race can also be part of our team. You’ll still receive all of the items listed under “What You’ll Receive” except for the Guaranteed Race Entry. If you gained entry through the lottery, there is no fundraising requirement, but every dollar counts! Please help us raise awareness and much-needed funds for the fight against lung cancer and enjoy fundraising incentives, pre- and post-race activities, and the unrivaled support of our staff along the way.
Get started by filling out a request form and mention in the comments if you have already gained entry to the event through the lottery.
Hear from Megan who ran the NYC Marathon to honor a loved one
Check out members of the endurance team after they ran the Napa Valley Half Marathon 2020
What You'll Get
All members who commit to fundraising for our team will receive:
- Access to a Guaranteed Race Entry
- Personalized, easy-to-use online fundraising page
- Fundraising Support Including: tips, success strategies, motivation, sample email/letters, tools and online donation pages that make raising funds easy
- Endurance Team Jersey and cheer supplies for your supporters
- Fundraising Incentives
- Pre- or Post-Race Activities (Larger Events)
- Dedicated GO2 Foundation staff ready to support your success!
- The knowledge and satisfaction that you are making a difference for those battling lung cancer today!
Request to Join an Event
Founded by patients and survivors, GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer transforms survivorship as the world’s leading organization dedicated to saving, extending, and improving the lives of those vulnerable, at risk, and diagnosed with lung cancer. We work to change the reality of living with lung cancer by ending stigma, increasing public and private research funding, and ensuring access to care.